UKPSC APO Admit Card 2022 Download
UKPSC APO Admit Card 2022 Exam Date Download Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) Admit Card 2022 This admit card will be issued to the students who have filled the UKPSC Assistant Prosecution Officer form. All those candidates are required to download the Uttarakhand PSC APO Admit Card 2022 before going to the exam . Without the admit card you will not be allowed to sit in the examination. It is mandatory for you to download and carry the print out of the admit card to the examination. To download UKPSC Assistant Prosecution Officer Admit Card 2022, when you filled the form, you got the registration number and password, with the help of that you can download the admit card from its official website.
UKPSC for Assistant Prosecution Officer exam will be held on 8th, 9th June 2022 . In this post, you have been given Uttarakhand PSC APO Call Letter 2022 link at the bottom of this page Important Link. You can download UKPSC Assistant Prosecution Officer Admit Card once this link is activated by the officials . All the applicants candidates stay connected with this page to get the latest updates about Uttarakhand PSC APO Hall Ticket 2022.
UKPSC APO Admit Card 2022 Detail
|Organization Name||Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC)|
|Post Names||Assistant Prosecution Officer (APO)|
|Number of Posts||63 Posts|
|Exam Date||8th, 9th June 2022|
|Admit Card Release Date||June 2022|
|Selection Process||Preliminary, Mains Examination|
UKPSC Assistant Prosecution Officer Exam Date
All those candidates who had applied for UKPSC Assistant Prosecution Officer 63 Posts, all those candidates are waiting for their exam date. The officials of Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) will be Held on 8th, 9th June 2022 Exam. We will let you know on this website when the officials will release the exam date. And more importantly. All those candidates who are appearing in the examination are informed that they should download their Uttarakhand PSC APO Call Letter 2022 and take them to their examination, without this the candidates will not be allowed to sit in the examination.
Steps To Download UKPSC Assistant Prosecution Officer Admit Card 2022
- Visit @ ukpsc.gov.in to download admit card .
- After that the candidate has to click on the admit card link to download the admit card .
- After that enter application number, date of birth .
- Then you have to click on Submit Admit card will appear on your computer screen. download it.
- After downloading the admit card, keep the print out with you, it will be useful for you in future.
Details To Verify On UKPSC Assistant Prosecution Officer Exam Admit Card 2022
- Check your mother’s name and father’s name. After downloading the admit card, first of all, the candidate should check his/her name is correct or not.
- View your mother’s name and father’s name.
- And see whether gender-male, female is correctly filled or not.
- Category (ST / AC / AC) Check whether the category was filled while filling the form or not.
- Candidates should check their roll number is correct or not.
- After that the candidate should see where his/her place of examination has come, what is the center code of the examination.
- After that, the candidate should check his photo and signature whether the signature and photo uploaded while filling the form is the same or not.
- Candidates must not forget to bring their ID proof and admit card to the exam center.
- If the candidate forgets to bring his/her ID proof in the examination then he/she will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
- In ID Proof, the candidate should have Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Identity Card, Driving License, Passport.
What to do if you have forgotten the application number and password of Uttarakhand PSC APO
- Go to the admit card page by visiting the official website.
- The option of forget password will appear, click on it.
- Enter your name, date of birth, mobile number, and then click on submit.
- After that OTP will come on your mobile, fill it in your form.
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|