Ruk Jana Nahi Scheme Exam
This government scheme was launched in the year 2016 by the Department of School Education, Government of Madhya Pradesh. In this scheme Ruk Jana Nahi Board conducts examination twice a year for 10th and 12th students. This exam is conducted for the first time in a year in June and second time in December. This year the online application process for Madhya Pradesh Ruk Jana Nahi Yojana will close on 15th May and the exam is scheduled to be held on 20th June.
Purpose of Madhya Pradesh Ruk Jana Nahi Scheme 2022
In the MP Ruk Jana Nahi Scheme 2022, the students of Madhya Pradesh state who fail in the 10th and 12th examinations of the MP Board are given a second chance to pass. Apart from these students, students who were absent in 10th / 12th examination in this government scheme can also apply. In this way, through this scheme, students get encouragement of education and they can take advantage of this government scheme and take admission in their next class.
Documents and eligibility to be taken in Ruk Jana Nahi Scheme 2022
Applicant must be a permanent resident of Madhya Pradesh.
10th fail marksheet of those who have failed in 10th
12th fail marksheet of those who have failed in 12th
Ruk Jana Nahi Form Fees 2022
|Subject||for 10 th||BLP Card/PWD||for 12 th||BPL Card/PWD|
|1 Subject||605 Rs.||415 Rs.||730 Rs.||500 Rs.|
|2 Subject||1210 Rs.||835 Rs.||1460 Rs.||960 Rs.|
|3 Subject||1500 Rs.||1010 Rs.||1710 Rs.||1110 Rs.|
|4 Subject||1760 Rs.||1160 Rs.||1960 Rs.||1260 Rs.|
|5 Subject||2010 Rs.||1310 Rs.||2210 Rs.||1410 Rs.|
|6 Subject||2060 Rs.||1360 Rs.||–||–|
Ruk Jana Nahi Syllabus in Hindi
Ruk Jana Nahi 2022 Syllabus will be as per the Board of Secondary Education, Madhya Pradesh (MPBSE) and only the failed subjects will have to be examined. Marksheet after giving the exam. Q. Will be given by State Council of Open School Education, Bhopal. The marks of already passed subjects will also be given in this marksheet.
Important Dates of Ruk Jana Nahi Scheme Application Form 2022 (Ruk Jana Nahi Form 2022 Last Date)
|Ruk Jana Nahi Form Start Date 2022||01/05/2022|
|Ruk Jana Nahi Form Last Date 2022||15/05/2022|
Procedure to apply in Ruk Jana Nahi Scheme 2022
- To fill the form of Ruk Jana Nahi, you first open the official website of Madhya Pradesh State Open School Education Board Bhopal www.mpsos.nic.in, then follow this link https://mpsos.mponline.gov.in/app/#/ Go to rjny/rjnyform .
- By clicking on this link a new page will open, on this page you will see the link of application scheme of Ruk Jana Nahi Yojana, you have to click on this link. Clicking on this link will open a new page.
- After this the application form will open in front of you, in this form you will have to enter your 10th or 12th roll number. If you are a BPL holder then you have to click on yes, and if you are not then click on no.
- Then enter the captcha code and click on the search button.
- After filling all the information, you will get to see all your information on the next page. In this you have to choose the center to deliver the paper below. Then enter your mobile number and click on submit button.
- Then you will see your complete information further and you will also see how much fee you have to deposit here.
- To pay the fee, click on the button of payment, you will see 2 options to make payment, you can pay through KIOSK or through CITIZEN.
On this page, you have to fill all the information carefully and complete your form.
Paid and Unpaid Receipt
- First of all you have to go to the official website. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you will see the option of not stopping. After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you.
- On this page you will see the option of Services , you have to click on this option.
- After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you with computer screen.
- On this page you will see the option of Duplicate Receipt in the section of Ruk Jana Nahin Yojna (RJNY Part 1) 2022- 10th /12th Exam Form .
- You have to click on this option. After this a form will open in front of you, in which you will have to fill your roll number or application number and captcha code etc.
- After that click on the search button. In this way your Paid Unpaid Receipt Process will be completed.
After filling the application form, you have to pay the fee. Then take a printout of the application fee deposited. In this way your form will be completely filled.
The Migration Certificate of Ruk Jana Nahi Exam is available on the MPSOS website, you can download your Migration Certificate from the link given below.
MP Ruk Jana Nahi Online Apply
|MP Ruk Jana Nahi Online Form|