Ramanujan College Non Teaching Admit Card 2022 Download
Ramanujan College, University of Delhi @ ramanujancollege.ac.in Ramanujan College Non Teaching Admit Card 2022 Download Exam Date Download Admit Card 2022 All those candidates are required to download Ramanujan College Non Teaching Admit Card 2022 before going to the exam . Without the admit card you will not be allowed to sit in the examination. It is mandatory for you to download and carry the print out of the admit card to the examination. To download Ramanujan College Non Teaching Admit Card 2022, when you filled the form, you got the registration number and password, with the help of that you can download the admit card from its official website.
Ramanujan College for Non Teaching Exam will be held on 13th, 27th March 2022, 3rd, 10th, 17th April 2022 . In this post you are given Ramanujan College Non Teaching Call Letter 2022 link at the bottom of this page Important Link. You can download Ramanujan College Non Teaching Admit Card once this link is activated by the officials . Ramanujan College Non Teaching All the applicants candidates stay connected with this page to get the latest updates about
|Organization Name||Ramanujan College, University of Delhi|
|Post Name||Non-Teaching Posts – Administrative Officer, Senior Personal Assistant, Professional Assistant, Semi Professional Assistant, Laboratory Assistant, Junior Assistant, MTS – Library, MTS – Laboratory|
|No. Of Posts||14 Posts|
|Exam Date||13th, 27th March 2022, 3rd, 10th, 17th April 2022|
|AO Admit Card Status||To be released|
|Selection Process||Written Test/ Skill Test/ Practical Test|
Ramanujan College Non-Teaching Exam Date
All those candidates who had applied for Ramanujan College Non Teaching Posts, all those candidates are waiting for their exam date. The officials of Ramanujan College, University of Delhi will be Held on 13th, 27th March 2022, 3rd, 10th, 17th April 2022 Exam. We will let you know on this website when the officials will release the exam date. And more importantly. Those candidates who are appearing in the examination are informed that they should download their Ramanujan College Non Teaching Call Letter 2022 and take them to their examination, without this the candidates will not be allowed to sit in the examination.
Steps To Download Ramanujan College Non-Teaching Admit Card 2022
- Visit @ ramanujancollege.ac.in to download the admit card .
- After that the candidate has to click on the admit card link to download the admit card .
- After that enter application number, date of birth .
- Then you have to click on Submit Admit card will appear on your computer screen. download it.
- After downloading the admit card, keep the print out with you, it will be useful for you in future.
Details on Ramanujan College Non-Teaching Admit Card 2022
- Check your mother’s name and father’s name. After downloading the admit card, first of all, the candidate should check his/her name is correct or not.
- View your mother’s name and father’s name.
- And see whether gender-male, female is correctly filled or not.
- Category (ST / AC / AC) Check whether the category was filled while filling the form or not.
- Candidates should check their roll number is correct or not.
- After that the candidate should see where his/her place of examination has come, what is the center code of the examination.
- After that, the candidate should check his photo and signature whether the signature and photo uploaded while filling the form is the same or not.
- Candidates must not forget to bring their ID proof and admit card to the exam center.
- If the candidate forgets to bring his/her ID proof in the examination then he/she will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
- In ID Proof, the candidate should have Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Identity Card, Driving License, Passport.
What to do if you have forgotten the application number and password of Ramanujan College Non Teaching
- Go to the admit card page by visiting the official website.
- The option of forget password will appear, click on it.
- Enter your name, date of birth, mobile number, and then click on submit.
- After that OTP will come on your mobile, fill it in your form.
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|