Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana
Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana has been launched by the Prime Minister of our country, Narendra Modi. This scheme was launched on 17 September 2022. As you all also know that unemployment is increasing day by day in our country, in such a situation it has become a difficult problem for the youth of our country to get employment. In view of all these problems, this scheme was started by the Honorable Prime Minister of our country, Narendra Modi. Under this scheme, the youth of the country will be provided free education and industry based skill training. Today, through our scheme, we will tell you the complete details about the skill development scheme. Therefore it is requested to all of you to read this article carefully till the end.
What is the objective of Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana?
The main objective of this scheme is to provide skill training to every youth of our country. So that the youth of the country can be able to get employment. This scheme will be based on skill training industry. With the help of this scheme, the skills of the youth of the country will increase and they will also become self-reliant. With the help of this scheme, the unemployment rate of the country will also fall. Under this scheme skill training will be provided free of cost. This scheme will also go a long way in improving the standard of living of the citizens of the country. Along with this, the youth of the country will also be able to become a participant in the process of nation building. At present 4 trades will be provided under Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana which are Fitter, Welder, Machining and Electrician. After some time, trades like instrumentation, singling related work, concrete mixing, road vending, concrete testing, electronic card replacement will also be added under this scheme.
Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana Last Date
Starting Date of Application – 07-07-2022
Last date to apply – 20-07-2022
Benefits and Features of Rail Skill Development
Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana Benefits
- The training duration of Rail Skill Training will be of 100 hours.
- The scheme will be operated by the Ministry of Railways.
- The youth of the country will also be able to get better employment opportunities in industries.
- Through this scheme the youth will also become a participant in the process of nation building.
- 50,000 youth will be provided training through this scheme.
- After imparting the training, certificates will also be given to the youth.
- Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana has been launched by the Government of India.
- With the operation of this scheme, the youth of the country will be able to get employment.
- This scheme will prove to be effective in making the youth of the country self-reliant and skillful.
- The youth of the country will be provided free skill training through this scheme.
- Skill training will be provided to the youth through various training centres.
- Industry based skill training will be provided to the youth of the country through this scheme.
Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana Skill Training Areas
Certificates and Tool Kits provided to the youth getting training in the first batch
Under this scheme 100 hours of training has been received by the first batch. After which all the trainees have been given a standardized assessment and all those trainees who have been successful in getting the training are awarded with certificates. Apart from this, tool kits related to their trade have also been provided to all the successful trainees. This distribution has been done on 13 October 2021 by organizing a function. 54 trainees have been provided with certificates and toolkits under this scheme.
Key facts of Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana
- No reservation is applicable under this scheme.
- 75% attendance is mandatory for the candidate for the training.
- The duration of the training has been fixed at 100 hours or 3 weeks.
- Candidate cannot claim any job in Railway.
- No allowance of any kind will be provided to the trainee.
- CGPA will be multiplied by 9.5 to convert it to percentage.
- By getting this training, the candidate will be able to get employment or employment in companies.
- The youth will be selected according to the option of trade on the basis of merit from the percentage of marks of high school.
- To get the benefit of Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana, the age of the youth should be between 18 to 35 years and the youth should have passed high school.
- After the completion of the training, the candidate will have to appear in an examination in which it will be mandatory to obtain at least 55% marks in the written examination and at least 60% marks in the practical examination.
- The training provided under this scheme is free of cost but the trainee will have to make his own arrangements for his accommodation, food and travel.
Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana Statistics
Eligibility of Pradhan Mantri Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of India.
- The age of the candidate should be between 18 to 35 years.
- The applicant should have passed class 10th.
Important Documents of Railway Skill Development Scheme 2022
- Aadhar card
- Address proof
- I Certificate
- proof of age
- 10th class mark sheet
- Voter ID Card
- passport size photograph
- mobile number
Some important instructions related to Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana application
- Applicants can apply under this scheme after seeing the notification of the scheme in the newspaper or on the official website.
- No reservation will be provided under this scheme.
- Each candidate will be allowed to undergo training in only one trade and only once.
- It is mandatory for the trainee to have 75% attendance to continue the training and get the certificate.
- All registered applicants will also be informed about the commencement of application through email.
- Applicant must read all the guidelines carefully before filling the online application form.
- The application form has to be submitted by the applicant in the prescribed format along with all the important documents.
- No stipend will be provided to the trainees by the Railway Department.
- The trainees are not allowed to cause damage to railway property during training.
- After completion of training there will be an exam. Certificate will be issued only to the candidates who will clear this exam.
- Training will be provided during the day.
- Apprentices will not be provided any allowance such as daily allowance, conveyance allowance, traveling allowance etc.
- In order to get this training, the interested candidates will have to register themselves on the website and follow the information bulletin and guidelines given on the website from time to time.
- No medicine will be accepted for the trainees to get employment in Railways on the basis of this training.
- Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana is a skill enhancement training program. Which is implemented through the Ministry of Indian Railways, Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship.
Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana Apply Online
To fill Kaushal Vikas Yojana Online Form 2022, you have to visit the official website of Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana .