Ladli Laxmi Yojana Madhya Pradesh
The Madhya Pradesh government has started Mukhyamantri Ladli Laxmi Yojana for positive thinking among the people towards girl child and to improve their sex ratio. This scheme was launched by Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan on 01 April 2007. Under this scheme, financial assistance of Rs 1,18,000 will be provided to the girl child of the state by the Madhya Pradesh government. Nearly a decade old, the results of this scheme have been very good. The success of Madhya Pradesh Ladli Laxmi Yojana can be gauged from the fact that after Madhya Pradesh, 6 other states have also implemented this scheme. Today we are going to give you information about Ladli Laxmi Yojana online application process, eligibility document etc. through this article, so read this article till the end.
Ladli lakshmi Yojana 2.0
Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan has expanded the scope of Ladli Laxmi Yojana. Launching Ladli Laxmi Yojna 2.0 in May 2022, the Chief Minister said that a scholarship of Rs 25,000 would be given to all the ladies studying in the college. Earlier on August 22, on Raksha Bandhan, the Chief Minister had announced to give 20 thousand rupees to the girl students of this scheme at the time of admission in the college. The government will give a scholarship of Rs 25,000 to the beneficiary girls of Ladli Laxmi Yojana in the state on taking admission in the college. The government will now pay the full fees of girls (Ladli Laxmi) pursuing courses like MBBS, BE, IIM and IIT.
Objective of Ladli Laxmi Yojana 2022
Many people in our country are not able to give higher education to their daughters due to being financially weak nor can they collect money for their marriage. Many people also discriminate between boys and girls. Under this scheme, the Madhya Pradesh government wants to change the negative thinking of the citizens and make the future of the girl child bright. So the state government has started the MP Ladli Laxmi Yojana 2022 . The objective of this scheme is to improve the people’s affection towards the girl child, their educational level and health status. This money can be used by the girl for her higher education or marriage. This will help in reducing the sex ratio of women and men in the state of Madhya Pradesh and promote women empowerment in the state.
Installments of funds to be given in Chief Minister Laxmi Ladli Yojana
Once the application process is completed, the documents are verified by the Anganwadi. Once verified, the installments are credited to the applicants account from time to time. Following is the complete information about it.
- First installment – According to this scheme, Rs.6-6 thousand will be deposited in Madhya Pradesh Ladli Laxmi Yojana fund in the name of girl child for five consecutive years from the time of registration i.e. total amount Rs.30000 will be deposited in the name of girl child.
- Second installment – After this, financial assistance of Rs 2000 will be provided to the family in the bank account of your daughter after taking admission in class 6.
- Third installment – An amount of Rs 4000 will be provided by the government in the form of financial assistance on taking admission in class 9 of the girl child.
- Fourth Installment – When the girl will take admission in class 11, an amount of Rs.6000 will be provided to her.
- Fifth Installment – After taking admission in class 12 of the girl child, Rs 6000 will be given through e-payment.
- Sixth Installment – And when the girl child turns 21, she will be provided financial assistance of Rs. 1 lakh.
The condition will be that the girl child should not have been married before the age of 18 years.
Benefits of MP Ladli Laxmi Scheme 2022
- The benefit of this scheme will be provided to the poor girls of MP.
- Under this scheme, the girl child should not be married till the age of 18 years. Only after 21 years of age Rs 1 lakh (Rupees one lakh) will be transferred to the daughter’s bank account by the state government.
- The MP government wants to improve the level of education in the state through this Ladli Laxmi Yojana. Funds under this scheme are given in installments, according to the class. Once the girl leaves school, she will stop getting benefits under this scheme.
- If 2 daughters have taken birth together as the second child in a family, then she can take advantage of MP Ladli Laxmi Yojana .
- If a family has adopted a child, they can also apply in this scheme.
- To take advantage of this scheme, it is mandatory to enroll the girl child in the first year of birth.
- Under the MP Ladli Laxmi Scheme 2020 , the girl can use the final payment of Rs 1 lakh for her marriage or higher education. This money cannot be used as dowry.
Eligibility of MP Ladli Laxmi Yojana
To take advantage of this scheme, first we see Ladli Laxmi Yojana Eligibility.
The girl’s parents should be the domicile of Madhya Pradesh and should not be income tax payers.
In the case of second girl child, before applying, the parents have adopted family planning, that means they should be a part of family planning, they should have only one girl and one boy.
First of all, the first girl child who was born after 1-4-2008, but during the second delivery it will be mandatory to adopt family planning.
In a family where there is a first child or a girl child, and two twin girls are born on the second delivery, then both the twin girls will be given the benefit of this scheme.
If your family has adopted an orphan girl, you can still take advantage of the scheme by considering her as the first girl child, but you must have any proof of adoption of that girl child.
If the parents of the girl child dies in an accidental accident, then in this case, the application form can be submitted in Ladli Laxmi Yojana even till the age of the girl child is five years.
If at the time of first delivery three girls are born to you simultaneously. Even then you can take benefit of all the three girls under Ladli Laxmi Yojana and can make the life of those three girls successful.
Ladli Laxmi Yojna MP Required Documents
- Residential Proof: – This scheme has been started to improve the condition of the girls of Madhya Pradesh, for this it is mandatory for them to have a residential certificate.
- Age proof:- The legal document that supports the claim of age of the candidate. He has to submit it along with the application form.
- Birth Certificate :- The birth certificate of the girl child is also required to be given. If the parents opt for the registration of the second daughter, they are also required to submit the birth certificate of the first child along with them.
- Bank account information: – In this scheme money will be deposited in the bank account, then for this it is necessary to submit the photograph of the bank passbook of the candidate in which bank name, bank account number and branch information is given.
- Proof of Identity : – Aadhar card is the most important document for proof of identity. Its unique code will help the authority to keep records.
- Proof of family planning: – In this scheme, during the registration of the second child, it is very important for their parents to have proof of family planning.
- Photograph of the candidate: – This is the last document, which is a photograph. The applicant is also required to affix the photograph of the candidate in the application form.
How to fill the form of MP Ladli Laxmi Yojana?
You can apply in ladli laxmi yojna 2022 in two ways, online application and offline application.
How to Apply MP Ladli Laxmi Yojana Online?
Those who are in this M.P. Ladli Laxmi Yojana 202 wants to apply 2 line online. They have to follow the following procedure.
- Firstly the applicant has to visit the official website of the scheme. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.