Ration Card New Rule: New rule of ration card issued, these people should surrender immediately or else there will be recovery
Govt issues new rule for ration card: Ineligible beneficiaries asked to surrender documents check eligibility If you are also a ration card holder then this news is very useful for you. If you have got a ration card made against your government and are taking advantage of the ration card scheme, then now the government can tighten the noose on you. Actually, the government has made some new rules regarding the ration card and has made a rule to surrender the ration card under certain conditions. If you take advantage of the ration card scheme against it, then action can be taken against you.
In Uttar Pradesh, preparations have been made to take action against ineligible ration card holders. These card holders have been asked to surrender the ration card in UP. The government has also released its eligibility. Under this, the criteria for ration card surrender have been fixed. It is being told that so far 8 lakh ineligible cards have been canceled.
Ration card eligibility rules
- Must be a resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- The head of the family should be a woman.
- The monthly income of the family should be less than Rs 15,000.
- If male is the head, then who is suffering from incurable disease or whose age is more than 60 years and the monthly income of the family and the running of the family is not more than Rs.15,000.
- The age of the female head of the household should be above 18 years.
- Families with less than 2 hectares of irrigated land.
All the needy will get the benefit of free ration
While issuing instructions on the ration card, CM Yogi has asked the officials to conduct at least three level tests in each district of the state. Ration cards of ineligible persons should be canceled after verification. If the ration book of any needy is canceled, then the officials will take care of it. He instructed the officers that all the needy should get ration as per rules.
Whose ration card will be cancelled?
- Whose family pays income tax.
- The family consists of four wheelers (from cars to tractors).
- Farming should be a harvester used for farming.
- There should be air conditioning in the house.
- The house must have a generator of 05 kW or more.
- More than 5 hectares of irrigated land in the name of any member of the family.
- More than one arms license in the family.
- Government benefits in the form of pensioners.
- work contract.
- 100 square meters in urban or rural area. A pucca house should not be built on it.
- Those who have 80 square meter commercial space will not be eligible for ration book.
- Family from urban area having annual income of more than 3 lakhs are not eligible.
What will happen if the ration card is not surrendered
If a person talks to a government official or does not give his ration card, then legal action will be taken against him and according to the rules he may have to go to jail, otherwise surrender his ration card directly to the authorities.
This is how ration will be recovered from ineligible people
The central government has started the program of cancellation of ration cards, while now the government officials are canceling their ration cards by visiting the homes of all ration card holders and after handing over the ration cards, they recovered ration at the rate of Rs 27 per kg. will go
If you are also a ration card holder and you are in ineligible position to take ration, then quickly surrender your ration card by going to the tehsil, otherwise government employees will come to your house, your ration card will be confiscated and you will get Rs. You will have to pay a fine of kilo ration. Govt issues new rule for ration card: Ineligible beneficiaries asked to surrender documents check eligibility
Govt issues new rule for ration card: Ineligible beneficiaries asked to surrender documents check eligibility