Benefits of e shram card
If you have e-shram card then you will get insurance up to ₹ 200000 from the government of India, in which the second benefit will be that the government of India will give you ₹ 500 per month, so if your card e-shram has not been created yet , so you can do it through online process. For more details you can visit the official website of Government of India.
If you have also ever registered with e shram through online process, you will get to know whether your e shram card has been generated or not then you have to check e shram card status to find out, you will have to It will be known that the families of the most vulnerable sections of the society were severely affected financially by the coronavirus.
E Shram Card Overview
|1||scheme name||e labor card|
|2||start of plan||Indian government|
|3||Beneficiaries||laborers or workers in the unorganized sector|
|4||Objective||National Database of Unorganized Workers|
|5||How to Apply||csc or e shram portal|
|6||Last date to apply||will be released soon|
|7||e shram helpline number||14434|
E Shram Card :- Like when e Shram Card can prove beneficial for students in future and currently according to our Government of India there are 437 crore such employees inside the country who work inside the unorganized sector and in the hands of the government. No one tells how much the government is talking about them and what their work is, and that is why the government is preparing a database of these people, even if they are students. There are many benefits of e-shram card and some are as follows:-
- The workers will get the direct benefit of the scheme taken out by the Government of India.
- Workers will get a 12-digit number in the e-shram card, which will be valid all over India.
- You can get accident insurance up to 200000.
- Financial assistance can also be available in expensive treatment.
- The Government of India will also provide you some assistance for the higher education of the children.
- You will also get food items from the government in the time of Kovid-19.
Documents Required for E Shram Card (E Shram Card – Important Documents)
- name and occupation
- Address Details
- academic qualification
- skill description
- family details
- aadhaar number/aadhaar card
- A valid mobile number linked to Aadhaar.
- bank account number with ifsc code
Benefits of E Shram Card
- Accidental death of Rs 2 lakh
- For partial disability more than Rs 1 lakh
- There will be accident insurance coverage after eshram portal registration.
- In future, the children of the laborers will also be given scholarship by the government so that their studies can be done well.
- The laborers who have registered under the labor card, if they do not have their own house, then the government will also provide them a house under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana.
- In the coming time, the government will also provide loans at cheap interest rates to such laborers to start their own employment so that they can stand on their feet.
Eligible Citizens for E Shram card status
- rickshaw driver
- newspaper seller
- leather worker
- fruit and vegetable seller
- MGNREGA workers
- asha worker
- building and construction worker
- leather workers
- salt worker
- sawmill worker
- small and marginal farmers
- farm worker
- people engaged in animal husbandry
- bd rolling
- Labeling and packing
- building and construction workers
- unemployed laborer
- workers in brick kilns and stone quarries
- farm laborers etc.
Eligibility Criteria for E Shram Card – Eligibility Criteria E Shram Card Payment Status 2022
- To register for e Shram Card on e Shram Portal, you must be a resident of India.
- To register for e-shram card, you must be between 18 years to 59 years of age.
- For e-labor card, you must be an employee working in the unorganized sector.
- To register for e-shram card on e-shram portal, you must have a domicile certificate of the country of India.
- To register for e-Shram card, you must have your Aadhar card linked with your own mobile number.
- To register for the e-Shram card, it is necessary for the applicants to have their own bank account linked to their own number.
- You can visit the official website https://eshram.gov.in/ to register for e-shram card and get information about other eligibility criteria.
How to apply for e-shram card
- Go to the official website of e-shram portal https://www.eshram.gov.in/ .
- Then on the homepage, link on “Registration on e-Shram”.
- Click on https://register.eshram.gov.in/#/user/self.
- On self-registration, the user has to enter his/her Aadhar link mobile number.
- Enter the captcha and select whether they are members of Employees’ Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) or
- Click on Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) option and send otp.
- After that enter bank account details etc to complete the registration process and follow further process
- After that you have to upload the required documents and finally submit your form online by clicking on submit button.
Welcoming all of you workers of Uttar Pradesh in this article, we want to give you a good news that, if you have also got your e-shram card made, then you should check your bank account because in this 1000 Rs. UP Govt. have been deposited.
How to check e shram card money : How to check e shram card status
You can check the information about the money received in the labor card in many ways like by going to your bank to get the bank statement or you can get the information by calling the toll free number of the bank. Another way is on UMANG Webste You can also go and check .
- First of all you have to go to UMANG website .
- On the website, you have to create your account with mobile number .
- Now you have to login to UMANG website .
- You will have to search by typing PFMS in the search box of the website .
- Now you have to click on Know your payment .
- Now after selecting your bank account number and your bank, you will have to click on Submit, the information about the money in the account sent by the government will open in front of you.
- In this way you can check your money details by visiting UMANG website.
E Shram Card Payment Status 2022